Author Topic: Operation Dynamite  (Read 329 times)

Offline Aron Klaudiusz

• Recruit
Re: Operation Dynamite
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 11:46:22 PM »
Sparrow 1-1

Aron glanced over as their final arrivals climbed in. Remembering the Army Lieutenant from the previous OP on the Reliant. He offered a simple nod as conversation picked up. The Formoza Lieutenant smirked when they got word of the green light.

His US counterpart spoke up soon enough however, grabbing his attention when talk of leadership arose. "Hm, not me. I'm here to pull triggers and learn. If there's no one else I will, but I'm enjoying my vacation." His accent dripped around his humor-filled english. A hidden grin behind the balaclava.

"You're SEAL yes? You can run, I trust is why you're here." He paused for a moment, looking across to the Army Lieutenant. "What are you expecting on your end my friend? These men are yours?" He pointed at the two soldiers who accompanied him.

Offline William Bishop

• Recruit
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2017, 10:48:38 AM »
<HMAS Canberra>
<Combat Information Center>

Will looked over the displays while pondering over the situation report.

"Alright. Have the Darwin proceed to make their block. Have our gunships spin up and move to assist in getting those inbound contacts. If that new team in the AO can, see if they're able to check out where those new contacts left,
 try to get any leads on what's going on here."
Will ordered.

Offline Michelle Hanley

• Recruit
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2017, 11:02:19 AM »
Sparrow 1-1

"Alright, then, I guess it's time to put up or shut up. I'll take the lead on this op. We've got the layout,
 but..."
Michelle was about to say more when the radio interrupted.

"Kraken, this is Poseidon Actual. We have a location of the friendly HVI. Deck Oscar-Three, under the bridge. But still negative on the location of the hostages. Push for the HVI first, locate the hostages and secure the area for medical teams to deal with the wounded." Bishop explained.

"The ship's cook, she's a Belgian who escaped the pirates somehow." Brian chimed in. Michelle nodded.

"Kraken 1-1, solid copy." Michelle replied, "Alright, you heard the boss. We locate the cook, find the hostages, drop the tangos and lock the place down so the docs can take care of the wounded."

"The wounded are likely too far out to evac them, so we're going to take the ship's sickbay and take care of them on-site, which means that we need to secure that tin can ASAP and get the wounded to sickbay. I'll triage and determine who needs on-site treatment and who can be flown back on the CASEVAC." Brian explained.

"...well if that isn't a pain...alright, we'll get it done." Michelle replied.

Offline Leah Kim-Sook

• Recruit
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2017, 11:38:11 AM »
<MV Reliant>

Leah released a subtle sigh as the ship went through it's docking procedures. They had a little mixbag group, mostly department of the navy. She knew of a group of MRF Marines aboard, a lot of navy types, but most of all they had an SAD asset on board who was running this show more or les. Agent Choi was his name. A former army guy l from what little she knew of the man. He seemed to keep to himself for the most part, she had only notice him mingle with the officers for the most part.

As SWCC this wasn't exactly in her wheelhouse but she fit their little criteria for this op. Of course she’d rather be with SpecDet Kraken,yet here she was. Lithe fingers clutched at the AK variant, her subtle body language obviously hinted at her nervousness here. “Come on get it together,” she muttered to herself while moving above deck. The dummy nukes were being prepared for transfer.

“Alright, game time...we can get this done without a hitch.” Despite her trying to reassure herself, there was a nagging knot forming in her gut.

Offline Mim

• Administrator
  • Private First Class
  • This is me, so I am here
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2017, 03:53:17 PM »
<HMAS Canberra>
<Combat Information Center>

{Leading Seaman CIS Kurtis Redding RAN} NPC

"Aye sir." Kurtis was feeling the giddiness of what combat brings on the excitement level, almost to the point his hands were shaking, almost. That may have been attributed to his 7th cup of coffee this watch. "Darwin, this is Canberra command; proceed, ensure you remain within international waters but keep those RHIBS and the gunboat as far from the Reliant as you can, we need to buy our teams time. You are authorised to use force if and when they cross beyond Somali waters." He didn't have to wait long, a confirmation came back in seconds. "Sir, they report one of the RHIBS has floundered, taking on water. The others and the gunboat are still pressing on." Then he called up flight command.

"Flight, CIC, ready two Tigers, to clear in minus five copy?" He sent them the contact data, the reply came back the birds were ready to go. "You are clear over."

<Center Island entry>

{Petty Officer Boatswains Mate Carol Douglas} NPC

The RN commander had been expected, Carol found him just inside the main Island entry with a paper cup in hand. "Commander Chandler, if you head up that set of stairs to my right, you'll find the command team in the CIC sir."

Next for Kurtis was the contact on land. He changed channels quickly. "Kudu 1, Canberra Command. Request you try and locate exact position of Somali boat teams base, we may need to assess what other assets or strengths they have. Over."

@CDR Mark Chandler @William Bishop @Wihan Meinertzhagen