Author Topic: Raid Against The National Liberation Army in Colombia  (Read 259 times)

Offline Adonis

• Recruit
  • "Let God Sort Them Out"
Raid Against The National Liberation Army in Colombia
« on: February 12, 2018, 07:03:23 AM »
Raid Against The National Liberation Army in Colombia
DATEFebruary 17th, 2018
LOCATION12 miles outside of Pasto, Colombia
RESULTSUndetermined
Belligerents
United States National Liberation Army (Colombia)
Strength
4-4 man Navy SEAL Teams (DEVGRU) 16 90+ National Liberation Army (Colombia) soldiers
Your Unit Here Unknown number of local soldiers

In February 2018, Diane Lucero and Oscar Martinez, two members of the DEA's international drug policy task force, had been working on a demining project with a local counter-drug council, when they were captured by NLA soilders in Pasto. Attempts by the Council to enlist local Pasto and traditional leaders to assist in freeing the hostages were unsuccessful, and the NLA refused an offer of US $1.5 million ransom. With Lucero's health declining, U.S. officials have decided to launch a raid against the NLA using several different United States special operations forces, including elements of the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group and international assistance.  If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, reply to this post.
Senior Chief Special Warfare Operator M. "DK" Decker, Assault Team Leader, Silver Squadron, DEVGRU “SEAL Team 6” -

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Private First Class
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: Raid Against The National Liberation Army in Colombia
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 03:28:03 PM »
While I like the idea, we're not currently opening up new side ops, particularly in new AOs. This is because in the past, and even recently, new side ops tend to cause the main plot to be pushed aside. However, if the rest of the admin team is okay with allowing it, then we can push forward.

Offline Mim

• Administrator
  • Corporal
  • This is me, so I am here
    • My Facebook
Re: Raid Against The National Liberation Army in Colombia
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »
 Put it on the back of the stove for the time being. We have quite a lot going on at the moment and I would like to see the current arcs completed before moving onto something else. I do like the idea though.